Buddhas in Jongsil Palace, Seoul Korea.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to my life

Hey all!

As promised, I'm starting a blog to document my travels, and all the drama leading up to them!

I'm still waiting to hear back from Korea as to where and when I'll be placed, so check here for all the detailed news. I'll still be posting things on FaceBook and emailing you, but this will be my new go-to in keep you all informed.

Join me as West goes East, the roller coaster ride is just beginning!

Talk soon!
West

2 comments:

  1. Hey--------------

    May I be a blogger ? Oh Boy ! How are your toes ???????????

    the mamasita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mom!
    You can totally be a blogger! Good for you!!
    My toes feel great!! There was literally a difference in EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for the shoes, I will try and get another 15 years out of them.
    Glad to see you this weekend, looking forward to next time in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete