Buddhas in Jongsil Palace, Seoul Korea.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Saying goodbye sux.

Its easy to prepare the details of leaving the country when you have a list in front of you, but there is no way of preparing for the emotional roller coaster of saying goodbye.

The good-byes have begun, and something tells me its not going to get any easier. I hate this part.

I know that change is always hard, and to truly make great strides there will be some pain involved. Just ask Lindsay Vonn, who right this second just won her first Gold Medal, while having agonized over injuries, previous losses and had "given up everything for this." I'm no Lindsay Vonn, but I sure understand sacrificing for success.

Thank you to everyone, especially my family, for helping me to believe in myself and that anything is possible.

Its going to be really hard to not have you all around, but I know you're still in my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment